Wednesday 4 April 2012

Shower Head Decision

Decision 3 - Shower Head Type

The next thing to decide is whether to go for a rain shower head (top image) or a standard wall mounted shower head. The rain shower looks much better aesthetically, but uses more water, while the wall mounted shower head will likely have better pressure.

If I go with a rain shower head the next question is the length of the arm, and in this case Id definitely go for the longer one so you arent standing with your nose against the tiled wall.

If I go with the wall mount, there is then the question of single vs multiple modes of operation, presumably 4 modes (middle image) are better than one (bottom), although the single mode looks better! To be honest once I choose the preferred setting I'd be unlikely to change it, but in the end Id probably go for the 4 mode.

Alas, Im still not 100% on the basic type yet so am still trying to decide. Any opinions? What I do know however is that I do not need a LED illuminated colour changing shower head - Yikes! Who buys this stuff?!

No comments:

Post a Comment