Saturday 20 October 2012

Bathroom Floor Option - Herringbone floor tiles

Now that my roof leak has finally been sorted out, Ive been trying to find time to finish up the design of the bathroom.

Although I really love the look of the painted wood the floorboards, they havent weathered well in the wet environment since I painted them about 2 years ago and the flaking paint is a constant annoyance. Ive decided therefore that I need to consider something more durable. I love how easy it is to clean the new rubber floor that i put down in the toilet room (See previous post from Wednesday July 11th, 2011 under Bathrooms) but Id like to try out something new. I've already made a few posts on hexagon mosaic tiles, but I saw these herringbone mosaic tiles in Cararra marble and thought they were really nice too as another option.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, this is a great overall post on the interior design.
    Hexagonal floor Tile

    ReplyDelete