Thursday 28 March 2013

Extract Fans



One item in my bathroom that I am not perfectly happy with is the extract fan.  I ordered the VASF100 fan (top) quickly from a well respected manufacturer (Vent Axia),  without my usual extensive internet search for the best product and reading user reviews to back up my decision.  Although the fan is super quiet, it has an annoying exposed screw fixing at the base, a big bright blue logo on the cover, and the plastic cover to hide the grille isnt quite as I expected with a strange curved profile. 

Frankly, the design is trying too hard to disguise the fact it is an extract fan when I have now decided that it should just look like a nice simple one.

After a good search last night and reading the Sparks Direct blog - here  which is brilliant for all things electrical, I found the Envirovent SIL 100T (below), which also has a noise rating of 26dB, and have ordered it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment