Tuesday 16 April 2013

Magnetic Paint




Now that my bathroom refurbishment is complete, I am of course thinking about my next project.  Although re-painting my floors and windows is on the list, its not particularly exciting... so Ive been thinking about addressing the blank wall in my kitchen opposite my units and thinking that it would be great if I could have some sort of pin up board spanning the full length of my countertop. (See old blog posts from my kitchen)  

We recently had a custom sized magnetic white board installed in our office conference room which looks brilliant, so I am considering having one made... but while looking I discovered Magnetic Paint online. (The one I saw was by Weitzner)  It doesnt need to be black as you can paint over it... what a fun idea... My only concern is if I am regularly changing what I pin up, it might mark the surface over time.  Hmmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. That’s so cool. Magnetic paint is really a great idea. But is the paint really magnetic?
    Lyt.com

    ReplyDelete