Sunday 28 July 2013

Magnetic Boards for Kitchens with Concealed Fridges







I love my integrated fridge, happily concealed behind a white cabinet door, but being hidden left me with no surfaces on which to pin up postcards, recipes, to do lists or little messages. Its been a nice clean, minimal aesthetic for a while, but when ordering some magnetic white boards for my office - I suddenly had a light bulb moment.

These boards (fabricated in custom sizes up to 1200x2400mm, and in any colour) - would be perfect running the full length of my kitchen counter where there are no upper cabinets, and no backsplash.  Not only would they serve as an elegant magnetic 'fridge door' , but its metal surface would be easier to wipe down than the matt emulsion paint that exists there now.

The board was delivered last week, and was installed this weekend. Im so pleased with the result - Its like Ive got a brand new flat wall instead of the wobbly one that was there before!


No comments:

Post a Comment