Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012 New Year's Flat Resolutions Review

Last year I made a list of New Year Resolutions for the flat, (check out 'Winter' as a reminder). Below is that list with images of the highlights of what I accomplished. I didnt quite get around to refurbishing the bathroom as some unexpected building costs got in the way (namely an annoying roof leak and a water line upgrade), but overall I didnt do too badly!

  1. Save up enough money for the kitchen countertop.
  2. Get gas hob installed.
  3. Install new kitchen tap.
  4. Plan bathroom renovation project. (Some decisions have since changed...)
  5. Decide on whether to install new floorboards in the kitchen or paint existing ones. (I went with new ones, shown freshly painted here:)
  6. Annual de-clutter

No comments:

Post a Comment