Sunday 20 January 2013

Bathroom Ordering Commences!

This week I started ordering things for my bathroom refurbishment project at last. The Duravit sink and basecabinet are on a 4-6 week lead time, but the brassware from Crosswater, including the shower shown above, the bath pillar taps, and the sink tap should be delivered next Tuesday.

After much deliberation about whether or not to have a concealed pipework shower system I decided to go with the exposed system above. (Notice the rail detail, which I am hoping will match the towel rails nicely!). This will save me the cost of furring out the wall to allow space for the thermostatic mixer and pipes, and more importantly will save me 6" of valuable space at the end of my tub where I am hoping to install a small, tall medicine cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment