Saturday 5 January 2013

De-Clutter 2013

I spent the whole day today successfully de-cluttering, and re-organising all the storage cupboards in the flat. I cleared out all the kitchen cabinets, (throwing out any expired food cans), emptied my wardrobes (gathering two big bags of clothes to donate to the charity shop), organised my clothes and managed to put some order into the jumble of building materials stored beneath my bed. Phew!

Narrow Converse shoe boxes made the perfect home for my collection of coloured tights!

Pile of rubbish I managed to clear out

Under Bed - Before

Under Bed - After (I've learnt that it is useful to still keep some of the good bits of wood for future DIY projects, so that's why some remain!)

1 comment:

  1. i just gathered two bags and dropped them sunday. we still have more spaces to go through, but off to a good start :)

    ReplyDelete